As a Franchise Partner, you are investing in a future with Heart to Home Meals. We also invest in you with a full range of support and training.
Having supported you through the purchase of your franchise, all new Franchise Partners complete a thorough onboarding process with our dedicated implementation team. During this, we will support you in developing the skills and knowledge you need to become a successful Franchise Partner.
You will be supported by our Franchise Development Manager, learn all about our national and local marketing campaigns covering National TV, Press, mailings and more, be provided a full IT and CRM system and ongoing innovation and investment across our product range, customer care support as well as access and sharing of best-practice across the whole network of fellow Franchise Partners.
- Setting up your Franchise
- Onboarding and Training
- Marketing Support
- Business Support
- Additional Support
It is not just the marketing side that we support. We will also assist on all the behind-the-scenes facilities to ensure that your franchise is running as efficiently as it can.
See below for more information.
We provide our franchisees with an extensive and diverse marketing support package.
- National TV Coverage and Press
- eCommerce and Digital Marketing
- Direct Mail Campaigns
- Twice yearly menu featuring our full range of over 200 meals and desserts
- Access to our full range of marketing literature
- Seasonal brochures and promotional offers
- Healthcare Professional marketing support
- Support from Corporate Marketing Team
- And many more tools designed to help you reach your target audience
- IT and system support – dedicated CRM and IT support team
- National network of Franchise Partners
- Innovation and Product Development – dedicated team of Chefs delivering new ranges twice a year
- Dietetic support – Registered Dietitian specializing in Geriatric Assessment, Andrea Olynyk